E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Larger Institutional License
- Access unlimitted digital pdf files for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
E-booklet 40 pages. This booklet was specifically written for teen-aged sexual assault survivors, their parents, family and friends. It provides information about the aftermath of sexual assault, including the medical, legal and emotional concerns, as well as information about dating violence, mental health warning signs, and suggestions for parents if their teen is in an unhealthy relationship or was a victim of child sexual abuse. The booklet was written and reviewed by professionals who work with teen sexual assault/abuse survivors.
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.