E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Smaller Nonprofit License
- Up to 100 digital pdf file shares for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
- 70+ pages plus introduction. This e-booklet was written by a team of experts in the field and reviewed by a national advisory council including survivors. It was developed specifically for LGBTQIA+ sexual assault survivors and their loved ones. It includes extensive trauma-informed information about healing and recovering after a sexual assault for LGBTQIA+ survivors including: medical care/options, reporting concerns, the criminal justice process, and additional resources. Also covered is the impact and intersection of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, culture, race, and abilities.
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.
E-booklet License: Coping with Sexual Assault: For LGBTQIA+ Survivors