E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Smaller Nonprofit License
- Access up to 100 digital pdf file shares for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
44 pages. This e-booklet was written and reviewed by national experts in the field with close attention to cultural considerations. It was then translated into Spanish for sexual assault survivors, their family members and loved ones. The booklet offers information on coping with the aftermath of a sexual assault including medical, legal and emotional aspects of healing as well as an index of commonly used terms in the criminal justice system and resources for Spanish-speaking survivors. Other topics include:
- Los derechos de las víctimas inmigrantes
- Derechos de dignidad de las víctimas de violación
- Si ha pasado un tiempo desde el abuso sexual
- Información para las víctimas y miembros de su familia
- La recuperación emocional
- Preocupaciones acerca de la familia y los amigos
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.