E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Larger Institutional License
- Access unlimitted digital pdf files for distribution for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
48 pages plus introduction. This booklet was written by a team of experts in the field and reviewed by a national advisory board including survivors. It is for sexual assault survivors, their family members and loved ones. The booklet includes extensive trauma-informed content on healing and recovering after a sexual assault. It is also cultural and gender sensitive and victim-centered respecting all victims' rights empowering decision-making and informed consent. Also included is information about medical care and options, reporting concerns, the criminal justice system process, and additional resources for survivors and their loved ones.
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.