E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Larger Institutional License
- Access nlimitted digital distribution via email for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 68 pages. This booklet was written by a military subject matter expert and consultant to DoD on the SAPR (Sexual Assault Prevention and Response) Program and reviewed by a national advisory council of professionals and survivors and a former DoD SAPRO Director. It includes information on healing from military sexual trauma, military and civilian reporting options, medical and criminal justice concerns, an overview of military and civilian justice systems, DoD SAPR policies, civilian resources and more.
Important note: All policy information is up-to-date at time of publication. When SAPR program or policy changes occur, the newest e-booklet reflecting updates to DoDD 6495.01 or DoDI 6495.02 will be sent to anyone who has an active license.
This comprehensive information booklet should be given to all victims of military sexual trauma and to those who work with military victims. It can also serve as a quick-reference guide and training accompaniment for victim advocates, SARCs and military leaders. Ensure this booklet is widely available on your base as a link for survivors and an educational resource for all Service members.
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.