E-booklet in digital file/pdf format: Smaller Nonprofit License
- Access up to 100 pdf copies for digital distribution via email for up to 6 months
- License and password expire 6 months from date of sale
- Password and copyright protected for recipients
- Recipients have private access to the e-booklet on their own device at their discretion
- ADA accessible for persons with visual impairments
- Custom printing with your organization's contact information last page at no additional cost.
E-booklet: 37 pages. This booklet is an excellent quick-reference guide for professionals and volunteers who work with sexual assault victims. It provides an overview of sexual assault including the medical, criminal justice and emotional issues that many survivors face. Other topics covered in this booklet include:
- Reporting requirements for professionals
- Working with minors and child abuse reporting
- Interpersonal violence and dating violence
- Mental health and physical warning signs
- Ethical and boundary considerations
- Self-care for professionals working with trauma survivors
This booklet is used across the nation as a resource at rape crisis volunteer and professional training programs. It is an excellent supplemental resource and handout for medical, criminal justice and mental health providers.
All sales final. No refunds on digital products.