Booklets: Coping after a Violent Crime: A Guide to Healing and Understanding the Criminal Justice Process
72 pages. Size 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. An excellent guide to healing and recovery after a violent crime with an overview of the criminal justice process from the initial report to law enforcement through prosecution, sentencing and parole. No victim should ever have to go through the court process without this important and necessary information. Also includes helpful information on the following topics and more:
* Immediate concerns after the crime
* Deciding what to do and who to tell
* Safety precautions and protective orders
* The unexpected crisis of being a crime victim
* The emotional and psychological effects of crime
* The impact on friends and family
* Testifying in court
* Crime victims rights
* National resources for more support, including the Crime Victims Compensation Program.
Highly recommended for victims of interpersonal violence, sexual assault, child abuse, stalking and other violent crimes. Also a great resource for family and friends to learn how to support their loved one.
Questions?? Contact us at: sales-at-SugatiPublications.com or call our 24-hour voice mail at 513-306-9424.